Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Work in Progress

This is a very new blog which is still in its construction phase. If you happen to stumble across it and need more information than I already have posted, feel free to use the email link in my profile to email me any questions you may have.

I only fully miscarried 9 days ago (although I learned my baby died 20 days ago) so I can only work on this a bit at a time. My pain is still very new.

I hope to have this in a more complete state by Pentecost.

Again, do not hesitate to email me if you have any suggestions, corrections or need any information (or a shoulder).

3 comments:

flowersfortheteacher said...

Anna, Would it be too pushy to ask that you add Lost Innocents to your pages at the top of your blog?

Matushka Anna said...

I've emailed you for clarification.

Matushka Anna said...

Ok, it's done.