Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Button

As I mentioned last night, I did add a substantial section to the "Natural Miscarriage" page. This is by no means done, but it is a big step.

Also, a button has been created for "Lost Innocents". It is on the side bar and has HTML text below in case anyone wants to grab it.

Just to let everyone know, this has been a difficult work at times and I sincerely appreciate all of the encouragement I have received. If this site helps only a handful of people, it will have been worth it. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. I am excited to post this button on my blog. You are going to be such a blessing to so many because of this site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about me, but I'd like to think the blog will be a blessing. (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. If you have a comment or question you are not comfortable leaving in a comment box, then feel free to e-mail me directly. We appreciate the opinions of others, but would remind you to present them with Christian charity.