Thursday, May 5, 2011

More Updates

More photographs have been added to that page. I am having to fill in the many blanks with stock photos but I hope to replace them as time goes on with "real" photos. This page is not finished yet - it can be difficult for me to do that much at a time.

A discussion on the eternal destination of unbaptized babies has been added to the "Prayers and Liturgics" page. It's very good.

I retitled "Natural Miscarriage" as "The Actual Process" because I am including information on all of the methods of managing miscarriage. I have added D&C information. Still to come: medical management and laparoscopy for ectopic pregnancy and a "which to choose?" section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. If you have a comment or question you are not comfortable leaving in a comment box, then feel free to e-mail me directly. We appreciate the opinions of others, but would remind you to present them with Christian charity.