Tuesday, September 18, 2012

1st trimester/early 2nd trimester prenatal loss set

I wanted to share the set I made for You are my Child. I've sent photos to the owner to see if it's ok before mailing it, but just felt like sharing it here. It was so therapeutic to work on because I thought of how much it would help another family to see their little girl in something pretty.

Two matching blankets (11 inches square)

Pouch (7 inches square)

(The baby is slipped feet-first into the pocket.)

(The ribbons are tied to wrap the baby.)

Two matching dolls (2 3/4 inches long - they have cloth diapers on underneath)

One doll could be placed next to the baby and the other kept with the parents.


The set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. If you have a comment or question you are not comfortable leaving in a comment box, then feel free to e-mail me directly. We appreciate the opinions of others, but would remind you to present them with Christian charity.