Sunday, March 31, 2013

2 years

Remembering my sweet baby Innocent today.

Memory Eternal!


  1. Memory eternal!

    Would you tell me where I can obtain a memorial cross like the one pictured here? We are still looking for one like this for our beloved daughter.

    Thank you.

  2. Memory eternal to your own little Anna Clementine! I know it was just her one year anniversary a week or so ago.

    The crosses marking Andrew's and Innocent's graves were made by one of our parishioners. He doesn't make them for sale, but I could ask if he might consider it.


Thank you for visiting. If you have a comment or question you are not comfortable leaving in a comment box, then feel free to e-mail me directly. We appreciate the opinions of others, but would remind you to present them with Christian charity.