Friday, September 13, 2013

New Additions

I want to thank Jamie for generously sharing photographs of her beautiful baby, Gabriel (see photographs page) and his birth story. Gabriel died in the womb at about 17 1/2 weeks and was born a few days later (18 weeks) after induction in the hospital.

Also, a belated thank you to Amelia for sharing lovely photographs of her son Isaiah, born at home after induction. He departed this life at 13 weeks. Amelia also suffered a loss early this year, her son Micah, whose photographs are already on the photographs page. We look forward to posting Isaiah's birth story when it is complete.

May the memory of Gabriel and Isaiah be eternal!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! When I found your site (about 3-4 months ago when I was about 11-12 weeks pregnant) I found it so interesting and felt so much compassion you and all of these ladies. Little did I know that a couple months later I would be joining you all! :( For me, it's been SO incredibly helpful to share my pictures and story... My hope is that I can also join the ranks of those who have shared their stories to help someone else along this would-be very lonely journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings. I came across this website while searching for week by week pregnancy pictures. I'm a student at the University of Puerto Rico and I'm doing a oral presentation on abortion. I would like to use a photo on this website but I'm not sure how to contact you directly. I want to show my class that there is life beyond what they see. The picture will be used solely for the purpose of this presentation. Thank you in advance for your response.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linette, you can contact me at lostinnocentsorthodox@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. If you have a comment or question you are not comfortable leaving in a comment box, then feel free to e-mail me directly. We appreciate the opinions of others, but would remind you to present them with Christian charity.