Monday, June 9, 2014

Gabriel [updated]

Within a few weeks I will be adding yet another story and more photographs to this site. Although I've known since Friday, today it was confirmed that we have another baby waiting for us in heaven. Gabriel died at 10 weeks, 6 days. I am waiting to go into labor on my own. I will update when I am able.


Update: Gabriel was born 6-25-14 at 10:42 PM. I posted about it here. Eventually I'll write up the birth story and post it and photographs here. May Gabriel's memory be eternal!

Update #2: I posted some photos of Gabriel here.

3 comments:

  1. Memory eternal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I am a psychologist and a blogger (http://docgrumbles.wordpress.com). I am currently conducting a survey of bloggers who post about pregnancy, fertility, adoption, pregnancy loss, and parenting. I would like to extend an invitation for you to complete the brief survey found here:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MLVBHDG
    (I am very sorry to leave this in a comment like a spammer!)
    Thank you so much!
    Dr. Grumbles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to read about your loss. My love and prayers are with you today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. If you have a comment or question you are not comfortable leaving in a comment box, then feel free to e-mail me directly. We appreciate the opinions of others, but would remind you to present them with Christian charity.