Thursday, December 4, 2014

Site Updates

Melissa has graciously shared photos of her child, Baby Jade, who departed this life just before 8 weeks gestation. She has also shared a short story of her pregnancy and loss on the Your Stories page. Another woman, Mary, has also generously shared photos of her child, Riley Jae, who departed this life at the same age as Baby Jade. Both children can be seen on the Photographs page. I am indebted to both of them for their generosity.

Also, I have finally shared photographs of my fourth lost child, Demetrius. He died just before 6 weeks and I delivered him 3 to 3 1/2 weeks later at home. I never removed him from the sac so that is how he is photographed. We buried him in the same grave as our third lost child, Gabriel.

May the memory of Baby Jade, Riley Jae, and Demetrius be eternal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. If you have a comment or question you are not comfortable leaving in a comment box, then feel free to e-mail me directly. We appreciate the opinions of others, but would remind you to present them with Christian charity.