Friday, March 20, 2015

Cards to acknowledge pregnancy loss

I saw this card at Walmart a month ago or so, and snapped a photo of it today. You know the culture is changing when you can find a card to commemorate a miscarriage, not at a specialty shop. I remember a time not long ago when I had to find general sympathy cards or blank cards to send friends who had lost a baby.


This is a good opportunity to point out that there are sources for cards to acknowledge the loss of a baby before birth, including subsequent birthdays, loss of multiples, cards in Spanish, etc. One good source I found recently is A Loss Remembered on Etsy. The cards are very reasonably priced and can be ordered in bulk at a discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. If you have a comment or question you are not comfortable leaving in a comment box, then feel free to e-mail me directly. We appreciate the opinions of others, but would remind you to present them with Christian charity.